85% natural ingredients
Balancing Effect on Oiliness – Moisturization – Protection from Split Ends
Under normal circumstances, sebum is produced in order to provide hair with shine, elasticity and protection against the adverse effects of the environment. Excessive sebum secretion, though, leads to dull and lifeless hair. The Shampoo for Oily Roots and Dry Ends balances oiliness, while at the same time maintains hair’s natural hydration, by leaving hair beautiful and healthy. It also takes care of dry ends and protects from split ends.
- Disinfects and regulates oiliness thanks to the innovative propolis extract with its excellent antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-mucus attributes.
- Balances hair root oiliness thanks to nettle.
- Takes care of hair ends thanks to honey and aloe.
- Aids hair lengthening and shine thanks to grapefruit organic essential oil, while minimizing oiliness thanks to sage organic essential oil.
- Leaves hair smooth without adding weight.
- Protects hair and scalp against the adverse effects of the environment by maintaining the balance of the scalp bio-flora thanks the Bio Cotton Protection System (cotton bloom extract + oligosaccharide + arginine).
- Ideal for dry or dehydrated hair with oily roots or/and for oily colored hair.
Apply on wet hair by massaging gently. Rinse and repeat. Avoid eye contact.
For external use only.
Use specialized shampoos. Do not apply conditioner on hair roots. Try applying on your hair rosemary or nettle extract after the final rinse, so that you can more effectively regulate oiliness.
PROPOLINE Shampoo for Oily Roots and Dry Ends has a rich formula and contains 85% natural ingredients
|Grapefruit* essential oil||Polycyclic musks|
|Clary sage* essential oil||Nitromusks|
|Bio Cotton Protection System (cotton+oligosaccharide+arginine)|
|Rosemary* infusion instead of water|
*certified organic cultivations
Recycled PET bottle
Aqua** (Water**), Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium PEG-5 Laurylcitrate Sulfosuccinate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Root Extract, Mel*(Honey*) Extract, Propolis Extract, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Arginine, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil*, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Panthenol, Sodium Phytate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Benzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional
**Rosmarinus Officinalis* Leaf Aqueous Infusion = Rosemary water
* Certified organic cultivation
gross weight (g)=288
Natural Infusion Base
APIVITA replaces water with organic infusions, like green tea, that give its products mainly antioxidant attributes. Given that most cosmetics’ water content exceeds 70%, APIVITA products are antioxidant-rich in their base. The effectiveness of the infusions selected in each case is proven through scientific methods. The antioxidant action of the infusions is measured through the FRAP method, while their capacity to eliminate free radicals through the DPPH method. Over the past few years, APIVITA has been studying and using infusions from Greek medicinal herbs with well-proven, exceptional antioxidant effects, such as organic rosemary. Known for its antioxidant and toning attributes, rosemary is mainly used in hair care products as it stimulates the formation of the hair follicle, while it acts effectively against dandruff.
Bio Cotton Protection System
The natural complex Bio Cotton Protection System is an exclusive innovation from the laboratories of APIVITA that acts as a shield for both hair and scalp, as it strengthens and repairs the hair cuticle from damages (external factors, chemical processes and stress) that cause split ends and breakage. At the same time, it strengthens the natural defense mechanisms of the skin and scalp, maintains the balance of the bio-flora against external factors and enhances hair hydration and smoothness. Bio Cotton Protection System is a combination of three active ingredients of plant and biotechnological origin. More specifically it consists of:
- Cotton bloom extract, a phyto-complex consisting of 7 oligosaccharides extracted from cotton honeydew and that include fructose, glucose, inositol, melezitose, saccharose, trehalose and trehalulose.
- Arginine, an amino acid that is vital to many metabolic processes.
- Bioeccolia, a prebiotic oligosaccharide obtained from natural sugars (sucrose and maltose) and formed through an enzymatic synthesis process.