100% organic essential oil
The Greek word “cinnamon”, means a tube and refers to the stick used as a spice. It is one of the oldest and most precious spices and was used for scenting the temples. It is a warm, stimulating essential oil that has strong antibacterial properties. Ideal for cold winter months.
- Do not apply directly onto skin
- Provides strong antiseptic properties. Ideal for cleaning and refreshing the air. Helps with respiratory problems
Mind and spirit
- Excellent for those suffering from exhaustion, weakness or depression because it lifts the spirits, inspires and awakens the senses
- Creates a warm atmosphere. Ideal for the winter
- Warm, relaxing scent, ideal for the cold days of winter: Add 6 drops of cinnamon essential oil to the air diffuser.
- A scent that lifts the mood and makes the atmosphere fresh and clean: Add 3 drops of cinnamon and 3 drops of orange essential oil to the air diffuser.
- Antiseptic spray: Add 30 drops of cinnamon essential oil to 300 ml of water and spray onto dark areas, such as basement stairs, in closets or corners to give a spicy, cool scent.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly should the essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Be careful when using on kids under 12 years old.
Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil, Linalool, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene
gross weight (g)=35.5