You have no items in your shopping cart.
Effective Date: November 16, 2011
To provide you with the best possible products and services that APIVITA has to offer, we request specific personal information (personal data) when you register on apivita.com/us as well as when you make an online purchase. We value and respect your privacy. We ensure you that any information that you give to us on our site is kept strictly confidential.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you, except when you wish to provide it to us. We collect personally identifiable information as a condition of registration at the Site, if you complete an online survey, or if you subscribe to our mailing list. If you engage in any of these activities on the Site, you may be asked to provide information such as your name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number, age group, gender and product and/or cosmetic concerns, and information about the brands and products you use. If you decide to place an order, we will also need to know your shipping and billing address, credit card number and expiration date. To protect your personal information, users of the Site must also register with a user name/email address and password.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may also use your information for market research purposes provided you have explicitly and specifically consented to use for this purpose.
We do not give out, sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone without your consent, or in one of the situations listed below. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to do so.
- We need to share the information in order to provide the product or service you have requested.
- We need to send the information to third party service providers who work on behalf of APIVITA to provide a product or service for you on our behalf and to provide other services, including, but not limited to, payment processing, shipping, order tracking, promotional fulfilment, and customer service. Unless we tell you differently, these third party service providers do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- We need to respond to valid legal process. This includes a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, and any other instance when we believe we are required to do so by law.
- We deem it necessary to disclose personally identifiable information, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to protect APIVITA’s rights or interests. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- APIVITA sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that APIVITA, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
We take special steps to safeguard the privacy of children. If you are under 13 years of age, you may browse our Site. However, you may not provide personal information to us. For example, you cannot register or make a purchase. This Site is not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any children under 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of 13 on the Site, we will delete the information from our records.
Various security measures such as SSL are implemented by us in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information as well as sensitive information (such as credit card number) both online and offline. If you have any questions about security at the Site, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any reason and at any time you may contact APIVITA S.A, through our web administrator System Beauty, 731 Eight Twenty Blvd Suite 100 Fort Worth, TX. 76106 USA, e-mail email@example.com or telephone 817-916-4410 or 877-761-5855 (toll free).