How clean do you think your skin is at the end of the day? Moving around in dust, smoke and traffic makes skin dry, dull and lifeless. Moreover, dirt of physiological origin, like sweat, sebum, dead skin cells and microbes may affect skin’s health. Regular exposure to all these factors aggravates skin and permanently damages its texture.
To preserve a healthy looking, radiant skin, we should constantly take care of it. Regular cleansing removes impurities, leaving skin clean and refreshed. Thus, helps our skin absorb the beneficial ingredients of other face care products more easily.
How to choose the right face cleansers?
Choosing the right facial cleanser is not so easy. We would suggest keeping the following in mind when choosing a cleanser:
- • Choose a gentle facial cleanser to remove impurities without over-drying and stripping skin of its natural moisture.
- • Choose a PH-balanced cleanser to maintain skin’s natural balance.
- • Choose a natural face cleanser, excluding harmful synthetic ingredients, to avoid allergies.
- • Choose a cleanser suitable for your skin type; a creamy cleanser if you have dry skin or a gel, foamy cleanser if you have oily skin.
3 steps for a clean and radiant skin
Give yourself a few minutes daily to follow 3 simple steps and get your skin clean and glowing!
Offer your skin a deep cleansing treatment twice a week to deeply cleanse pores removing excess oil and dirt and preventing blackheads.
Our natural proposal
APIVITA has created the cleansing line, with high percentages of natural compositions from 89% up to 100% to offer:
- • Effective cleansing respecting the physiology of the skin, containing mild cleansing agents and saponaria
- • Toning, rejuvenation and antiseptic action, with 7 organic essential oils and propolis
- • Antioxidant protection, by replacing plain water with organic green tea water
- • Moisturizing action, with honey, olive and almond oils