100% organic essential oil
Marjoram was a favorite medicinal herb for ancient Greeks. It is said that Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty, gave to the herb its scent by just touching it softly. Therefore, marjoram is considered to be the symbol of love and honor. It is a most precious herb which helps maintain good health in various ways.
- Helps relieve tension of the facial muscles that create expression lines and wrinkles.
- The heating action makes it ideal for athletes because it improves blood circulation and is very effective against muscle and joint pains
Mind and spirit
- Calms the nervous system
- Excellent for people who suffer from insomnia due to stress and anxiety
- Helps to calm the spirits and ease aggression
- For irritability and hypertension: Add 6 drops of marjoram essential oil to the air diffuser.
- For relief from insomnia and periods of intense stress: Add 6 drops of marjoram essential oil to bath before going to bed.
- For muscle or rheumatism pains: Add 5 drops of marjoram essential oil to 10ml of calendula oil and apply three times a day to problem area.
- If you have cramps and swelling of the belly during periods: Add 5 drops of marjoram essential oil to 10ml of almond oil and massage the area of the belly.
- After intense physical exercise: Add 35 drops of marjoram essential oil to 100ml of almond oil, or 20 drops along with 15 drops of eucalyptus essential oil, and massage onto your body or painful muscles.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly should the essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Be careful when using on kids under 12 years old.
Origanum Majorana Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol
gross weight (g)=35.5