You have no items in your shopping cart.
Jasmine is native to tropical areas of southeast Asia, Africa and Australia.
Indian Ayurvedic medicine and Chinese traditional medicine feature the use of jasmine blossoms and oil.
Jasmine was brought to Europe in the 16th century and became a staple ingredient in the growing perfume industry.
- Jasmine is considered to be the "king" of all essential oils.
- Ideal for treating dry and sensitive skin due to its moisturizing and soothing properties.
- The essential oil offers soothing, toning and rejuvenation to the skin.
- Has a pleasant fragrance used in perfumes, skin creams, gels, lotions, and soaps.
- Its warming, euphoric fragrance can help encourage feelings of harmony and optimism, offers relaxation and balance of the senses as well as inspiration and joy.
Disclaimer: Information on this particular article is intended for information purposes only. It is not the intention of the editor to advise on health care. Please see a medical professional about any health concerns you have.