You have no items in your shopping cart.
Green clay is quarry mined from naturally occurring deposits and is untreated. Its color is a beautiful light green and has a soft texture.
Green Clay was used in ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome to treat a variety of skin problems and digestive disorders.
- Green clay has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and bactericidal properties.
- It absorbs oiliness, deeply cleanses skin, prevents the creation of black spots and tightens pores.
- Ideal for mixed and oily skin types.
- It has traditionally been used for internal detoxification (digestive system and liver).
- It is effective to apply on cuts, bruises, insect bites, stings and minor burns as well as arthritis, sore muscles and sprains as poultices.
Disclaimer: Information on this particular article is intended for information purposes only. It is not the intention of the editor to advise on health care. Please see a medical professional about any health concerns you have.