You have no items in your shopping cart.
Geranium essential oil is known as the herb of Aphrodite and symbolizes certain female qualities, such as intuition and sensuality. It helps restore emotional balance, removes negative energy, relieves from stress and has an invigorating action. At the same time it is an extraordinary essential oil for face treatment, because it is ideal for all skin types.
- Leaves the skin smooth and supple
- Helps treat the symptoms of lip herpes
- Suitable for all skin types
- Enhances poor blood circulation
- Helps treat cellulite and retention of fluids
Mind and spirit
- Helps to maintain emotional equilibrium
- Eliminates negative energy, reduces stress and invigorates the senses
- Maintains hormonal equilibrium in all stages of a woman’s life especially during menstruation and menopause
- To relieve stress and tension: Add 5 drops of geranium essential oil to your air diffuser.
- For cellulite and retention of fluids: Add 6 drops of geranium essential oil to bathwater.
- For smooth and supple skin: Add 35 drops of geranium essential oil to 100ml of almond oil and use as a body massage.
- To refresh and invigorate the face: Put 15 drops of geranium essential oil in 50ml of jojoba oil and apply to the face, preferably before going to bed.
- For lip herpes: Pour 1 drop of geranium essential oil onto a cotton swab and apply to the affected area three times per day.
- When speaking in public: Before giving a speech or before any other event which is making you feel nervous, inhale some geranium essential oil through a handkerchief or directly from the bottle.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly should the essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Be careful when using on kids under 12 years old.
Pelargonium Graveolens (Flower) Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
gross weight (g)=35.5