You have no items in your shopping cart.
Basil was named after the Greek word “basilikos”, because the Greeks considered basil the king of herbs. Its essential oil is extremely invigorating and is perfect for the corporal and mental fatigue.
- For acne and dull skin
- For improving hair growth and shine
- Ideal for headaches and migraines
- Decongestant for the respiratory system
- Muscle relaxant
- Insect repellant
Mind and spirit
- Ideal for combating mental and physical fatigue
- Helps improve concentration and make the memory more retentive
- Has the ability to clarify the mind
- To improve concentration and clarity of thought: Add 5 drops of basil essential oil to your air diffuser.
- To help combat mental and physical fatigue: Add 6 drops of basil essential oil into bathwater, or alternatively add 4 drops of basil along with 2 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- To improve the functioning of the peptic system, to combat dyspepsia and improve digestion: Add 3 drops of basil and 2 drops of peppermint essential oil to 10ml of almond oil and massage the stomach area.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly should the essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or trained aromatherapies.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Be careful when using on kids under 12 years old.
Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Linalool, Eugenol, Limonene
gross weight (g)=35.5